Image via CrunchBase
At the moment I am setting up a blog for a Chattered Insurance Institute. They needed a direct communications tool because their members had to rely on newspaper snippets.
- The idea was to create a blog where more than one author can post articles.
- Some articles may only be available to members. These articles must be password restricted.
- A forum is required for open and private discussions.
- A social network for individuals
- A place where groups can be created by individuals.