Even though the guide may a little advanced the guide is for beginners (according to Google). I urge new bloggers to download it and read it. Many of the ideas suggested by Google is already plugged into to your blog.
But that does not mean you should not know about them.
You need to read and study these ideas and then also go and implement some of the ideas that are outside of your blog. [you’ll get the idea; for example Google suggest that you list your blog at the Local Business Centre.
Create and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations. It’s free. You can:
1) Access your documents online from any computer with an internet connection.
2) Add collaborators to your document and Docs will send them a link to access the doc online (no need to send email attachments back and forth)
3) Decide who can view and edit each document (only you, some people, or everyone)
Or to get started, visit: http://docs.google.com
- Google Docs Adds Drawing (ismckenzie.com)
- Google Docs now has a “Forms” Component (newtrierlibrary.blogspot.com)
- Using Google Spreadsheets as a Database in the Cloud (api-madness.com)